The Northland Area Builders Association (NABA) is a non-profit Organization comprised of industry professionals united and dedicated to preserving and promoting safe and affordable housing for all people of northwest Wisconsin.
Members of NABA abide by our code of ethics:
- Subscribe to the by-laws of the State and National Associations
- Meet or exceed all State required insurance regulations
- Maintain a good credit rating in high standards.
- Respond to consumer complaints, and act on these complaints in a timely manner
- Continue to improve their skills and knowledge through educational resources made available at a local, state and national level
- Employ other association members to assure the high standards set by its members are maintained
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner to maintain the standards of the association
- Have a commitment to excellence
- Professionals dedicated to quality construction
- Community service